- 3 large cucumbers
- 2, 3 green chili peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp wasabi (more if you like spice)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar (Mirin preferrably)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
1. Don’t peel the cucumbers, but grate it lengthwise creating long, thin strips. Grate until reaching the inner seeds and then stop. Discard the seeds or let your kids eat them for a healthy snack (ours do).
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl thoroughly.
3. Serve cold, which really brings out the refreshing crispness of the cucumbers.