Ingredients: Serves 4 ramekins
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1,2 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- dash of ground pepper
1. Mix eggs, carrot, scallion, and water thoroughly in a bowl.
2. Pour into ramekins about 3/4 full, making sure to leave room for them to rise during steaming.
3. Cover with plastic wrap tightly.
4. Place in a large pot on steamer rack, filled with about 2, 3 cups of water.
5. Steam on high for about 15~20 minutes.
6. Serve with rice as a side dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Enjoy!