- 1 lb pork, diced
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- l large zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup chunjang (black bean sauce)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- cucumber, thin strips (garnish)
1. Boil the potatoes and carrots for about 5 minutes, until they’re just tender. Stir fry the onion, and zucchini.
2. Add in some more water and include the black bean sauce.
3. Pour over the veggies and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Prepare 1 cup of water and mix with 1 tbsp cornstarch. Pour this mixture into the wok and stir well to thicken the sauce.
5. Serve over Korean noodles or rice and garnish with cucumber slices.